SCUM, the new multiplayer open-world game from Gamepires and Devolver Digital is coming to Windows, but the question on PlayStation gamers’ lips is: Will SCUM be coming to PS4?
Now available on STEAM early access, SCUM sees 64 players battling it out on the prison island of Bagne de Cayenne. In a similar vein to Battle Royale games, players need to survive.
However, that’s where similarities to the likes of PUBG and Fortnite end. In SCUM, you’ll also need to escape the island. And it plays like a simulation game with various factors such as temperature, digestion speed and the intake of vitamins all playing a part in your survival.
Watch SCUM in action.
It also features a storyline, zombies and PvP challenges, as well as ton of character customization.
SCUM PS4 Release?
At this point, the developer has made no mention of a SCUM PS4 release. However, it has received an incredible amount of attention on its Twitch streams. If successful on PC, then it’s entirely possible it could make the transition.
We’ve reached out to Devolver Digital to try and find out any more information about SCUM on PS4. We’ll let you know if we hear anything back.
- Is Ring of Elysium Coming To PS4?
- Is Mordhau Coming To PS4?
- Is Rust Coming To PS4?
- Is Blair Witch Coming To PS4?
- Is Outer Wilds Coming To PS4?
- Is Wasteland 3 Coming To PS4?
- Is Void Bastards Coming To PS4?
- Is Counter-Strike Global Offensive Coming To PS4?
- Is Battalion 1944 Coming To PS4?
- Is Pagan Online Coming To PS4?
- Is Return of the Obra Dinn Coming To PS4?
- Is Slay The Spire Coming To PS4?
- Is Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Coming To PS4?
- Is Risk Of Rain 2 Coming To PS4?
- Is Planetside Arena Coming To PS4?
- Is Spellbreak Coming To PS4?
- Is Sunset Overdrive Coming To PS4?
- Is World War 3 Coming To PS4?
- Is Hide or Die Coming To PS4?