When SEGA first teased it Theme Hospital simulation game we hoped that it would be coming to Sony’s console, but is Two Point Hospital coming to PS4? Check out the latest update on whether Two Point Hospital is coming to consoles.
Created by some of the team behind Theme Hospital, Two Point Hospital puts players in the role of a hospital manager. Maintaining a busy hospital by managing all aspects of the business, it’s up to you to complete objectives and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
In a similar vein to games like Prison Architect and Jurassic World Evolution, it’s about micro-managing and juggling multiple objectives. Build a unique hospital, cure diseases and train your staff to ensure success.
Is Two Point Hospital Coming To PS4?
At launch, Two Point Hospital is currently only available on PC. But will there be a Two Point Hospital PS4 version, Xbox One or Switch game? The original Theme Hospital games did make it to console, so there’s definitely some hope it will come to PS4.
The developer has re-iterated that their focus is firmly on the PC version right now, but have said that Two Point Hospital PS4 isn’t out of the question. Until then, you’ll have to get your emergency strategy simulation kicks from the likes of the PC version or Hospital Tycoon on PC.
- Is Ring of Elysium Coming To PS4?
- Is Mordhau Coming To PS4?
- Is Rust Coming To PS4?
- Is Blair Witch Coming To PS4?
- Is Outer Wilds Coming To PS4?
- Is Wasteland 3 Coming To PS4?
- Is Void Bastards Coming To PS4?
- Is Counter-Strike Global Offensive Coming To PS4?
- Is Battalion 1944 Coming To PS4?
- Is Pagan Online Coming To PS4?
- Is Slay The Spire Coming To PS4?
- Is Return Of The Obra Dinn Coming To PS4?
- Is Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Coming To PS4?
- Is Risk Of Rain 2 Coming To PS4?
- Is Planetside Arena Coming To PS4?
- Is Spellbreak Coming To PS4?
- Is Sunset Overdrive Coming To PS4?
- Is SCUM Coming To PS4?
- Is World War 3 Coming To PS4?
- Is Hide or Die Coming To PS4?